The event takes place at Blake Morgan’s Botley office, on 17 April. Find full details and register here.
There are a growing number of investors keen to ensure their money is used for great causes as much as the return they will receive. This comes at a time when the availability of grant funding is reducing and becoming far more competitive. But Social Investment is not widely well-understood and isn’t right for all charitable organisations and Social Enterprises.
This event is aimed at helping charities and social entrepreneurs gain a clearer understanding of what it is, how it works, as well as the options, benefits and challenges. It is also a place for active and potential social investors to meet leaders of local charities and social enterprises.
It offers the opportunities for charities and social enterprises to:
- Hear from and speak to peers who have already accessed social investment
- Meet potential social investors
- Learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- Be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
The agenda will also include case studies, the latest updates on the world of social finance, including Social Investment Tax Relief and time for networking.