If you’re looking to launch an ambitious new venture, FAB Accelerator 5 is for you. It’s a three month business start up programme in Oxford covering everything you need to take off, with expert speakers, experienced mentors, and culminates in a pitching event to friendly angels.
Now in it’s fifth series, thirty four “Fabs” have completed the course to date, and eighteen of those are now up, running and trading, four have received external funding and two have won business awards. If you want to be part of that success, the next programme starts 15 Jan 2018, with the application deadline of 13 Dec 2017.
- Twelve three-hour sessions delivered by expert speakers and special guest entrepreneurs
- Receive help from a dedicated business mentor for the duration of the programme
- Peer group feedback – work with like-minded entrepreneurs and get multiple perspectives on your own business idea and challenges
- Your very own programme study pack
- Access to expert financial and legal mentors
- Become a member of the FAB Accelerator alumni community
- Pitch your idea to active angel investors at the end of the programme
For full details of the programme of support on offer, head to the FAB Accelerator website.
For general business support don’t forget to look at what SO Business can offer.