South Oxfordshire is one of the most attractive areas in the country, offering a range of high quality, well serviced business premises, excellent communications and transport links, skilled staff and a resilient, buoyant economy.
Why do business in South Oxfordshire?
South Oxfordshire is a wonderful location for all types of business, as the district boasts:
• a central location with good road, rail and air links
• world class businesses in a diverse range of sectors
• a thriving economy
• a highly skilled workforce
• an exceptional range of business sites and premises
• a comprehensive business support network
• internationally renowned research facilities.
Our vision is to support and encourage South Oxfordshire to become one of the most economically successful, and environmentally sustainable, rural areas in the country.
What can we do to support your business?
- act as a point of contact for new and existing businesses needing impartial advice
- support businesses through the planning process
- signpost relevant advice on funding and grants
- advise on relevant contacts for permissions and licences
- help find premises for new and existing businesses
- disseminate the latest business news and information
- hold networking events and an annual business breakfast
SO Business aims to provide businesses in South Oxfordshire with support, advice and up to date business information.
If your business would like our help, please contact SO Business.