Information and support for setting up a business in South Oxfordshire
South Oxfordshire is one of the most attractive areas in the country, offering a range of high quality, well-serviced business premises, excellent communication and transport links and skilled staff and a resilient, buoyant economy.
South Oxfordshire also boasts –
• a central location with good road, rail and air links
• world class businesses in a diverse range of sectors
• a thriving economy
• a highly skilled workforce
• an exceptional range of business sites and premises
• a comprehensive business support network
• internationally renowned research facilities.
Our Let’s do business in Southern Oxfordshire guide details more about the area’s key business strengths.
If you are a new business download our ‘Thinking of Starting a New Business‘ brochure for more information and advice.
If you are looking for a location to set up your business you can search our business premises in South Oxfordshire page, or get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.