What is the Business Space of the Year Award?
The SVBA Business Space of the Year Award aims to celebrate the high quality commercial space available throughout South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse.
Businesses need great space to develop. Whether it’s serviced offices, a new business park or a forward-thinking office development, clever work space can provide the environment to inspire innovation, close business deals, or attract skilled workers.
Who should apply?
The Business Space of the Year Award is open to business parks, serviced offices and individual businesses, celebrating the high-quality workspace available across South and Vale. If you are a business park manager, developer, or perhaps if your company has recently invested in a new bespoke workspace, consider applying.
If you’re interested in business space in Vale of White Horse, you may want to attend our annual Business Breakfast, that for 2019 is Business Space themed. Tickets are available here.
Who won last year and why?
Boston House Business Centre at Grove Business Park was picked as the winning business space. The owners and team at Boston House had established a space that offered great connectivity, outstanding customer service and fantastic communal spaces.
Putting occupier wellbeing at the top of their agenda, Boston House was recognised for their flexibility, the opportunity for rapid growth and a variety of workspace suitable for everyone from start-ups, through to growing and established businesses.
If you want to showcase your workspace, then apply and you could:
- Raise the business profile with great local PR
- Increase team spirit
- Win more customers
- Attract and retain talented employees
- Form new partnerships with some of the best businesses in the area
- Appraise and analyse your company’s strengths and opportunities
- Applications close at Midnight on 18 January 2019.
- Finalists announced at Abingdon’s new Hilton Garden Inn on 1 February 2019.
- All finalists will be invited to the Awards Evening Ceremony to take place at Williams Conference Centre on 15 March 2019. Finalists receive 2 complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony that will involve welcome drinks in Sir Frank Williams private museum, fine dining and entertainment.