The Enterprise Zone will be returning to the Royal County of Berkshire Show on 21 and 22 September 2019.
New businesses who are based in Oxfordshire and the Thames Valley are invited to showcase their business at the show, which receives nearly 60,000 visitors each year. As well as promoting their services, the show will allow businesses to test the market, gain valuable customer feedback and raise their profile.
Criteria and Conditions
Before you apply, please ensure your business fits the following criteria:
- The business must have been trading for less than two years and be a new business
- The business should be located within the county of Berkshire, Thames Valley, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire or Surrey
- Public liability insurance will need to be held for the two days of the show
- You will need to bring your own tent structure to fit the 3m x 3m space and any extras required, such as electricity, will have to be paid for
- Applications from caterers will not be considered, but food and drink
producers will be
- If you are a food business you will need to supply relevant Food Hygiene Certificates
- If you are an alcohol business you will need to hold a personal license (TEN not required)
How to apply
To find out how to apply for the Enterprise Zone, click here.
Applications must be received in the show office by 12 July and six businesses will be selected for a free stand. Successful applicants must be in attendance on both show days and stands must be open from 08:00am – 18:00pm each day.
Successful applicants will receive two tickets per day for staff/helpers working on the stand and an Exhibitors’ Vehicle Pass. All extra tickets must be purchased in advance or at the gate.
For more information on the Royal County of Berkshire Show, click here.